PDF Touch of Danger (Three Worlds #1A)
When ultra-superhero Londo (Valiant) Rand breaks through her door to save Lina O’Kelly from a burning hotel, she knows that’s merely the beginning of her crisis. Londo’s foes have temporarily blasted away his powers, leaving the two of them to outrun a mercenary army across an otherwise deserted South Pacific island. If they’re lucky they can reach safety to await rescue, or Londo’s powers will return and he can fly them away.
Londo doesn’t want those powers to return, not yet. This is the first time in his life he’s been able to touch someone without the potential of accidentally tearing them to shreds. Lina is definitely someone he wants to touch — and more. He’s eager to learn what it feels like to be fully human.
But stubborn telepath/psychic Lina’s dysfunctional childhood has left her with an acute phobia for touch. She’s also sworn to help anyone who requests aid — even if it’s the world’s greatest superhero who asks for what she’s unable to give.
Will they discover that what they’ve both longed for was not a touch of skin, but that of two hearts meeting? If they should fall deeply in love, how will they cope when Londo’s powers return and he’s too strong to hold Lina in his arms?
Download «Touch of Danger (Three Worlds #1A)» PDF
Tag cloud: touch, danger, (three, worlds, #1a), cheap download, pdf, 1 usd, pdf, carol a. strickland
If you like Touch of Danger (Three Worlds #1A), read this:
- Touch of Danger (Three Worlds #1A) by Carol A. Strickland
- A Touch of Danger (Archie Lemons #2) by Grant Fieldgrove
- A Touch Morbid (A Touch Trilogy, #2) by Leah Clifford
- A Touch Mortal (A Touch Trilogy, #1) by Leah Clifford
- A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3) by Leah Clifford
- Comforting Touch (Touch, #5) by Cara Dee
- Touch (Touch Trilogy, #1 - 3) by Garrett Robinson
- Touch Series (Touch, #1-4) by Lucia Jordan
- Galaxy (with Worlds of IF), 1976 July (with Worlds of IF), 1976 July (Volume XXXVII, No. 5) by Jim Baen
- Galaxy (with Worlds of IF), 1976 October (with Worlds of IF), 1976 October (Volume XXXVII, No. 7) by Jim Baen
- Galaxy (with Worlds of IF), March 1975 (with Worlds of IF), March 1975 (Volume 36, No. 3) by Jim Baen
- In Danger by Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Red For Danger by L.T.C. Rolt
- Danger At Sea by Kieran McGovern
- I Have Been In Danger by Cheryl Foggo
- Cry Danger by Ann Evans
- Into Danger (S.A.S.S., #1) by Gennita Low
- Danger by Richard Marsten
- Danger by Stuart Chase
- Danger at the Landings by Becky Citra
© Miradordelvalle - All rights reserved. | www.miradordelvalle.info