With deep answers to 205 questions, this will save you weeks of research, or months of trial-and-error.
* insights into the local Philippines mindset
* advice on how to thrive in this unique market
* suggestions on where in the Philippines you should set up your office
* negotiation insights : how to tell a yes from an indirect no
* the government departments you should know for best advantage
* predictions of what changes are likely in the next five years
* hiring and firing tips
* expected time and costs
* foreigner-friendly law firms, accountants, and banks
* hints at what products and services are missing in the Philippines
* advice on marketing inside the Philippines
Look at the Table of Contents for the full list of 205 questions.
The answers to each question were gathered by multiple researchers, both locals and expats with hands-on experience in the Philippines, so that this book is not one person’s opinion, but the insights of many, combined.
By buying this book, you will have lifetime access to all research at woodegg.com, including the ability to ask us any question about the Philippines, and we will find you the answer.
Download «Philippines Startup Guide 2013» PDF
Tag cloud: philippines, startup, guide, 2013, cheap download, pdf, 1 usd, pdf, derek sivers
|Title||Philippines Startup Guide 2013|
|File size||1.5 Mb|
|eBook format||Kindle Edition, (torrent)|
|Book rating||0 (0 votes)
If you like Philippines Startup Guide 2013, read this: