This is the "only "guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States—2,100 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,700 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the "College Handbook 2010 "is also the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they're interested in.
- targeted information for homeschooled students and students considering community college as an option
- useful features for black and Hispanic students
- tables of early-decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can't be found in any other guide
- comprehensive listings of student services, majors, athletics, on-campus activities, and campus computing
- planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track
- purchasers qualify for a $10 discount on "The Official SAT Online Course"(TM), the only course offered by the test makers""
- updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college—making the "College Handbook 2010" the best reference guide
Download «College Handbook 2010 (College Board College Handbook)» PDF
Tag cloud: college, handbook, 2010, (college, board, college, handbook), cheap download, pdf, 1 usd, pdf, the college board
|Title||College Handbook 2010 (College Board College Handbook)|
|Author||The College Board|
|File size||1.1 Mb|
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)|
|Book rating||4.7 (10 votes)
If you like College Handbook 2010 (College Board College Handbook), read this: