PDF Crickett (Dev Haskell Mystery, #8)
Crickett is the Eighth mystery in the highly entertaining Dev Haskell Private Investigator mystery series.
Mike Faricy once again proves himself to be Minnesota's Master of the Bizarre.
When the city's laziest Private Investigator, Dev Haskell spots his old flame Karen Riley in The Spot bar she's changed, for one thing she's no longer Karen Riley, now she's Crickett, and then there's the stroller with ten month old Oliver. Dev hangs on and does the math, ten months plus nine months equals when?
It seems Crickett's sometime lover Daryl has been caught in possession of some drugs and she thinks they may have been planted on him. But five million dollars worth? Tough to hide that much in your pocket. Dev starts looking under rocks and quickly uncovers local crime lord Tubby Gustafson and his psychopathic enforcer, Bulldog. Things seem to go downhill rather quickly from there and Dev finds himself literally running for his life.
Crickett is a hilariously entertaining hard-boiled mystery, with just enough chills to keep you on the edge of your seat. A delightful read with a heavy dose of corner cutting and misbehavior to go with the beverage of your choice.
Download «Crickett (Dev Haskell Mystery, #8)» PDF
Tag cloud: crickett, (dev, haskell, mystery,, #8), cheap download, pdf, 1 usd, pdf, mike faricy
|Title||Crickett (Dev Haskell Mystery, #8)
|Publisher||Credit River Publishing
|Release date|| 02.10.2014
|File size||1.1 Mb
|eBook format||Kindle Edition, (torrent)
|Book rating||4.16 (19 votes)
If you like Crickett (Dev Haskell Mystery, #8), read this:
- Crickett (Dev Haskell Mystery, #8) by Mike Faricy
- Ting-A-Ling (Dev Haskell Mystery, #7) by Mike Faricy
- How to Murder Your Mother-In-Law (Ellie Haskell Mystery, #6) by Dorothy Cannell
- The Thin Woman (Ellie Haskell Mystery, #1) by Dorothy Cannell
- Mio amato Profeta. Lettere d'amore di Kahlil Gibran e Mary Haskell by Kahlil Gibran
- Paint Me a Murder, Christian Cozy Mystery (A Dressed For Death Mystery Book 3) by Darlene Franklin
- The Great Shark Mystery (Boxcar Children Mystery & Activities Specials #20) by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- British Mystery Megapack Volume 2 - Lady Audley's Secret, The Four Just Men and The Ninescore Mystery (Illustrated) by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
- Claudia and the Mystery in the Painting (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #32) by Ann M. Martin
- Dawn and the Halloween Mystery (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #17) by Ann M. Martin
- The Mystery of the Mysterious Man (The Mystery Series, Short Story 3) by Paul Moxham
- Mystery Cruise Murders (A Jim Richards Murder Mystery #9) by Bob Moats
- Haunted Mansion Mystery (Barbie Mystery Files #1) by Linda Aber
- Tree House Mystery & The Haunted Cabin Mystery by Christopher E. Long
- Anything For A Mystery (Christian cozy mystery) (Christian cozy mystery) (A Nosy Neighbor Christian Cozy Mystery Book 1) by Cynthia Hickey
- The Mystery of Smugglers Cove (The Mystery Series #1) by Paul Moxham
- Caught Redhanded (Amhearst Mystery Series #4) (Amhearst Mystery Series #4) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #64) by Gayle Roper
- Evidence of Murder (Murder Mystery Series #1) (Murder Mystery Series #1) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #137) by Jill Elizabeth Nelson
- Cam Jansen and the Mystery Writer Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #27) by David A. Adler
- State of Denial (A Chris Gutierrez Mystery) (A Chris Gutierrez Mystery) (New Mexico, #2) by Andi Marquette
© Miradordelvalle - All rights reserved. | www.miradordelvalle.info